Tension and Compression Force Sensors
Series FS06 force sensors measure tension and compression forces. Designed to accommodate bulkier grips and fixtures, they are compatible with Series F test frame models up to 500 lbF / 2.2 kN.
With Plug & Test® technology, all configuration and calibration data is saved within the sensor, allowing it to be calibrated on the test frame or off-site with a Mark-10 indicator (optional adapter AC1083 required).
Ranges are available from 50 to 500 lbF [250 N to 2.5 kN].
- Measure tension and compression force
- Suitable for larger and heavier grips and fixtures
- Compatible with Model F105, F305, F505, and F505H test frames
- Member of the Plug & Test® family of interchangeable sensors and indicators (optional adapter AC1083 required)
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data is included
- Warranty: 3 years