Our unique location in northern New Jersey situated amongst many of the leading Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical, chemical and food companies has given us a unique perspective on laboratory equipment. Whether it is Centrifuges, Vortex Mixers, Water Analysis Meters and Electrodes, Shakers, Draft Shields and Balance tables, we are recognized both locally and nationally as one of the premier suppliers and service centers for quality Laboratory Equipment from Ohaus.
Types of lab Equipment we offer
- Vortex Mixers: Microplate Vortex Mixers are designed specifically for continuous duty throughout the speed range. Analog variable speed models or microprocessor-controlled digital models offer exact speed control for applications that demand repeatable results. The high-speed and small orbit of these mixers make them optimal for effectively mixing microplates. Cup head for mixing single tubes is also included.
- Centrifuges: Our lab equipment includes a complete range of centrifuges to meet your centrifugation needs in Life Science applications. Choose the right benchtop centrifuge such as a refrigerated centrifuge or the convenient mini centrifuge for quick spins. Also known as a centrifuge machine, Frontier centrifuges are available with RFC from 1,817 g to 24,325 g.
- Starter Electrodes: Backed by our commitment to accurate and precise measurement, the OHAUS Starter Series of electrodes are designed to produce exact results time and time again. The Starter Series includes pH, reference, oxidation-reduction potential (ORP), conductivity, dissolved oxygen (DO), and temperature electrodes that can be used in combination with Starter bench and portable meters.
- Water Analysis Meters: After more than a century of perfecting the art of measurement through our durable weighing products, OHAUS precision is now available in the form of a benchtop conductivity meters. Starter 3100C can test for conductivity, salinity, and TDS and has many smart features that make it as intuitive as it is accurate for standard conductivity measurement.
- Incubating Cooling Shakers: Thermal Shakers are designed for applications that require consistent and precise high-speed shaking with temp. control to 100°C. With heating & shaking capabilities, our shakers use interchangeable blocks to accommodate tubes & microplates. Intuitive LCD touchscreen allows the user to save & track progress of 5 user-defined programs, each with 5 individual steps. Enhanced electronics provide dependable temp. settings across the operating range.
- Open Air Shakers: Light Duty Shakers are designed for applications with loads under 8 lb. Choose from two orbits and speed ranges to optimize your sample mix. Microprocessor-controlled and available as an analog model with basic speed control, two digital models which include a non-slip mat that can be removed to mount flask clamps and tube racks directly onto the tray, and a digital Microplate Shaker model which can hold up to 4 microplates or 2 microtube racks.
- Draft Shields & Balance Tables: Balance Draft Shields help to minimize air movement around your balance that may affect your readings while Balance Tables and slabs help to isolate the balance from ambient vibrations and mechanical shocks within your facility providing a more stable weighing environment.
In closing, The crucial requirement to fulfill when purchasing laboratory equipment is to meet the accuracy requirements of the laboratory. After that, it is up to the user to decide what other factors are important, such as built-in applications, protection against external influences, corrosion protection, user safety, cross-contamination risk, product longevity, spare parts warranty, and service. Perspective buyers on a budget may choose to compromise in certain areas, but the price/performance ratio and the return-on-investment should also be considered. Our knowledgeable sales representatives are ready to answer your questions about product specifications, features, performance, and benefits. Whether it is a new purchase, repair or ISO9001:2015 calibration, our goal is that prompt order delivery, quick turnaround and easy access to techinical support is always within reach.
For more information on individual models please click on one of the catagories below:
Light Duty Orbital Shaker SHLD0415ALMSRP: $888.88Now: $0.00
Frontier™ 5000 Series MicroMSRP: $888.88Now: $0.00
A & D Static Eliminator SeriesMSRP: $1,256.00Now: $995.00
A & D SV Sine Wave Vibro Viscometer Seri...MSRP: $3,605.00Now: $3,172.00
Plexiglass Balance Enclosure SeriesMSRP: $278.00Now: $277.00
Johnson Laboratory Balance SlabMSRP: $888.88Now: $888.88
Johnson Balance Shield GuardsMSRP: $195.00Now: $165.00
Johnson Laboratory Balance TableMSRP: $888.88Now: $888.88