Sophisticated yet Simple Operation, Higher Productivity, Extreme Accuracy.
Featuring a Windows-type operating display, Embedded alphanumeric keyboard and operational prompt the 7800 offers superior flexibility to simplify even the most
sophisticated weighing application. For even greater operator ease and productivity, the screen displays only the data and input buttons of the function being used,
so there’s no confusing on-screen clutter or data. The 7800’s super heavy-duty industrial design is reliable in the toughest of environments for years of trouble free performance.
High Performance High Functionality
The 7800 also lets you select multiple operating modes, so you can increase productivity in a range of applications, including weighing, counting, check
weighing and set point relays. Dedicated screens and function buttons simplify operations.
• Heavy-duty die cast and SS construction
• Clean, convenient design with bright, stable full-color display and touchscreen
• Full alpha-numeric QWERTY keyboard for easy entry of scale data points
• Check weighing and Setpoint relay operation
• SKU/Product ID Database to store and recall by alphanumeric Part#, Description, Piece Weight, Tare Weight, 3 userdefined Fields, Over/Under Check weigh Settings, Setpoint/Relay Target settings
• Adaptive changes to show units of measurement, including lb., kg, g, oz t, lb. t, gr, dwt, oz, c, oz f, l, ml, tons and lb. – oz
• Single or optional dual base-counting and weighing
• Multiple count modes and Auto Sample Updated, with percent-of error/accuracy display
• Fast one-step or two-step counting
• Two powerful and flexible standard serial ports, optional wired ethernet, WiFi, USB Virtual Com Port, USB
HID/Keyboard Emulation and Bluetooth
• Four-year limited warranty