Our industrial grade in-line metal detection system can detect ferrous, non-ferrous, stainless steel contaminants as small as 0.2 millimeters while also minimizing false rejects. Plus, our modular approach, coupled with our stainless steel construction and wash down rating, allows users to quickly disassemble the machine for easy maintenance and sanitary cleaning.
The AD-4971 Series Metal Detectors are all IP65 rated (dust and water resistant, IP69K optional), which makes them ideal for the food and beverage industry as well as nutraceutical and pharmacuetical markets. Beyond sensitivity, this series offers stability, a user-friendly interface, high repeatability, and automated monitoring.
- Protected from dust and water to IP65 standards. Hygienic design with the entire system washable.
- Suitable for use in HACCP program.
- Automatic sensitivity setting function.
- Easy operation with 7-inch color touch panel.
- Variable belt speed of 10-60m/min.
- Standard Ethernet I/O allowing easy networking via LAN.
- Inspection history function with the ability to record 100 inspection results in the internal memory.
- Capacity can be increased by using USB memory.
- Cleaning and maintenance is simple with a detachable conveyor belt.