Series 5 advanced digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry, with capacities from 0.12 lb. to 2,000 lbF (0.5 N to 10 kN). The gauges feature an industry-leading sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. Accuracy is ±0.1% of full scale, and resolution is 1/5000.
The Series 5’s averaging mode addresses the need to record the average force over time, useful in applications such as peel testing, while external trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum design allows for handheld use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements.
Mark-10 Series 5 features include:
- A backlit graphics LCD that displays large, legible characters.
- Simple menu navigation that allows for quick access to the gauges’ many features and configurable parameters.
- statistical calculations and output to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
- On-board data memory for up to 1,000 readings
- Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand.
- The gauges are overload-protected to 200% of capacity.
- analog load bar is shown on the display for a graphical representation of applied force.
Series 5 force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single-point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.