Advanced Force Gauge
Mark-10 Series 3 force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications from 0.12lbf to 500lbf (0.5N-2500N). The gauges feature a sampling rate of 2000HZ producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. The gauges are overload-protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for a graphical representation of applied force. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for handheld use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 3 digital force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
Here are some key features:
- A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters.
- Menu to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters.
- USB output for data collection purposes.
- Live load bar graph with set point markers for pass-fail testing.
- Peak readings and set points are always displayed.
- High-speed 2000HZ sampling rate.
- Three selectable weighing units.
Each Mark-10 Series 3 gauge includes a cushioned carrying case, universal AC adapter, MESUR Lite software, USB cable and driver, hook, flat, chisel, cone, V-notch, extension rod and NIST traceable calibration certificate.
Note: USB output now allows the gauge to respond to the ASCII command, allowing programs such as MESUR gauge and MESUR Lite to request single-point or continuous data.