Tension Load Cell | Digital Dynamometer – Loadlink Plus The original and still the best1
Upper and Lower Safety Anchor Shackles must be ordered separately.
The Loadlink Plus tension load cell digital dynamometer has been in production and supplied globally to the lifting and rigging industry since 1979.
The Loadlink plus has an integral easy to read LCD display and push-button control for a host of features demanded by operators worldwide.
This range of digital dynamometer load cells is used on a daily basis for load monitoring, weighing, and heavy lifts ranging in capacity from 1t to 300t, by a variety of industries including rigging, shipping, transportation, offshore and onshore oil and gas, utilities, aerospace, and mining.
The Loadlink plus is manufactured from high-quality and high-tensile aircraft-grade aluminum. Due to this manufacturing process, Straightpoint Loadlink digital dynamometer load cells are on average 30% lighter than our closest competitor with the same safety rating making them ideal for portable load testing.
Thirty years of experience manufacturing this rugged, lightweight load cell with advanced electronics and full feature display make the Loadlink Plus the number one product for the lifting and rigging industry worldwide.
- Large easy to read LCD Display
- High Accuracy of +/-0.3% of the applied load
- Selectable Units – t, lbs, kg, or kN
- High Resolution, 5000 divisions as standard
- Peak Hold – 100Hz peak force analysis
- Tare and Preset tare
- Lightweight due to aluminum construction
- Overload Counter – ideal for the rental industry
- 90 dB Audible Set Point Alarm to warn the operator of the overload
- RS-485 Serial Output to connect to Handheld plus or Desktop Controller
- Designed for use with standard Crosby or Green Pin Shackles
- Design validated by F.E.A.