Defender 3000 Drum Scale
Durable portable floor scale designed for industrial applications. It features a mild steel platform with treads, built-in front/back access ramps, 4 load cells (with alloy steel feet & top leveling), and the popular T32M indicator for clear display of weighing results. For rapid portability, the base can be turned onto its side using the stainless steel handles and it can moved around the shop floor using the two built-in wheels
- Applications Weighing, Counting Parts, Checkweighing, Accumulation, Dynamic/Display Hold
- Display Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Operation AC adapter with Auto Shut-off feature (included)
- Communication Easy access communication port including RS232 interface (included)
- Construction Painted steel platform with treads, front ABS/rear painted carbon steel, indicator & mounting bracket, aluminum junction box, four alloy steel load cells with top height adjustment, front/back access ramps
- Design Features Low-profile design
Standard Features Include:
Choose from Five Models of Varying Sizes & Capacities for Industrial or Shipping Use. Our Drum Scales come in five models with two platform sizes of 30 in × 30 in and 36 in × 36 in, and capacities from 500 to 2,500 lb, allowing greater flexibility to best suit your weighing needs.
Built Durably to Withstand Demanding Industrial Use. The OHAUS Drum Scales feature a platform constructed of carbon steel with an epoxy paint finish which enables the scale to stand up to heavy industrial use. Items can be weighed on treaded platform or across side rails for larger items.
Low-Profile Design & Convenient Portability with Polyurethane Wheels Low-profile design with front/back access ramps which allow pallet jacks, dollies, carts and drums to be easily rolled onto the platform. Integrated high-density polyurethane wheels enable convenient portability. Stainless steel handles and cord storage cleats fold flat to side of scale for storage.
Other Standard Features and Equipment Four nickel-plated shear beam load cells for durable precision secured to alloy steel feet with top height adjustment (includes internal junction box), backlit LCD with fast weight display—includes adjustable filtering levels to meet the requirements of industrial environments, AC adapter (included), Auto-Shut Off feature, Parts Counting and Checkweighing modes for packaging and checking inventories, Accumulation mode allows running tally of totals, Dynamic feature for wheelchair and medical weighing, painted and stainless steel floor stands (available as accessories)