Precise Standard Scales for Dedicated Shipping Applications
NTEP Approved-Legal for trade
The Courier 7000 series is designed specifically for the needs of manufacturing, distribution, and office shipping. The Courier 7000 Series features intuitive integration with PC-based shipping software so that data is captured accurately and efficiently – every time.
When not connected to a shipping system, Courier 7000 has extra features for use in shipping areas:
- Display Hold mode to retain weight on the platform after the box has left the area to help with tracking — display stays until cleared
- Weight Alert TM mode alerts the user when the package is too heavy (like 70 lb. for USPS) or when LTL truck freight is needed (over 150 lb.).
- Totalization of weighments with optional output of results including Min, Max, Mean, # of weighments and range.
- Includes USB and RS232 ports. Data connectivity options for 2nd RS232, Ethernet and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Also includes data protocols for UPS, FedEx, NCI, 8213, 3835 and NCI-SCP01 for connection to shipping systems.
- Also includes fast setup with connection to shipping systems like UPS & FedEx with a full range of bases and sizes. Other options for 2nd remote display, columns, ball top and roller tops also available!