MSI is proud to introduce our new generation Challenger 3 series crane scale. The MSI-3460 incorporates the latest instrumentation technology through our newly developed “ScaleCore” measurement module. The ScaleCore combines a 24bit A/D Converter coupled with a highly efficient Microcontroller providing Challenger 3 with all the industry leading weighing functions of previous Challenger designs plus much more.
The enhanced Challenger 3 electronics package features a larger ultra-bright LED digital display with 1.5-inch (38 mm) high digits. Through improved processing power and lower energy consumption continuous product operating time is extended to over 100 plus hours with a single 6-volt rechargeable battery. An inclusive rapid charge universal (115/230 VAC) battery charger minimizes battery-charging time in less than 3 hours.
The Challenger 3 maintains precision 0.1% loading accuracy across an available capacity range of 250 to 15,000 lb (125 to 7500 kg). Both simple and advanced crane weighing applications are supported through standard programmable controls including Net/Gross, Tare, Auto-Off, Peak Hold, Set Points and Load Totalizing. Available options also provide application versatility where RF remote control, RF remote display and/or audible alarms on set point activation. An electronics retrofit kit is also available for customers who wish to upgrade their existing MSI-3260 or MSI-3360 Challengers to the new generation MSI-3460.
Last but not least, the original renowned low profile signature packaging Challenger has been maintained while an integral upgrade to boost product environmental integrity to NEMA 4 / IP65 levels. Manufactured in the USA in strict compliance with the highest Safety Standards, rest assured Challenger continues to sustain minimum 200% safe and 500% ultimate load ratings.
The new Challenger 3 will continue to provide worldwide Industry with safe, accurate and reliable overhead weighing solutions through another generation.
- Crane scale unit with five-digit, 1.5 in (38 cm) LED display
- Top lifting eye and bottom swivel hook
- Lb/kg switch selectable
- Six volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA plug standard)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (5:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)
- Rugged remote control (control for Off, Zero, Tare and other functions)
- RF modem install for connectivity to MSI-8000, MSI-8000HD RF, MSI-8004HD RF
remote display (100 ft line of sight)
- RF scoreboard
- NTEP Certified (250 lb-10,000 lb capacities)
- Universal direct power supply (115/230 VAC)
- Audible alarm
- Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communications (additional use with MSI-ScaleCore Connect
(available for download at Google Play Store))
- Potential receivers: MSI-8000, MSI-8000HD RF, MSI-8004HD RF, TranSend
- Note: Bluetooth and WiFi options are available-please contact us for pricing