Economical Digital Force Gauge
THE BEST VALUED PRICED FORCE GAUGE JUST GOT BETTER! NOW AVAILABLE IN 200 AND 500LB CAPACITY VERSIONS.
The new Mark-10 Series 2 digital force gauges are designed for basic tension and compression testing applications up to 500lbf (2200N). Peak tension and compression readings are reliably captured via the gauges +/- 0.5% accuracy and 500 Hz sampling rate. A backlit graphic LCD displays the currrent, peak tension and peak compression reading.
The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or fixture mounting, rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments. Series 2 gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips. The Gauge is shipped in cushioned shipping carton and includes 9v rechargeable battery, quick start guide, resource CD and certificate of conformance. Carrying case, AC adapter and attachment kit (hook, coupling, flat, cone, chisel, V-groove and extension rod) are sold seperately.
- Calculates Peak Tension & Compression
- 3 Selectable Units of Measurement
- Ultra Compact Ergonomic Housing
- Configurable Default Measurement Unit & Mode
- 500 Hz Sampling Rate
- Large, Backlit Graphic Display
- Powered by 9v Rechargeable Battery or Optional AC Adapter
- Reversible Housing for Alternate Load Cell Orientation
- 3 Year Warranty