Torque Tool Tester
Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual and electric torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. This torque analyzer is compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8” square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions. It also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
A blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz and accuracy of ±0.3% produce reliable and consistent test results. The TT02 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including:
- First/Second Peak capture for CW and CCW directions.
- 3/8″ square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments.
- High speed 7000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values.
- 1000-point data memory with statistics and outputs.
- USB RS232, Mitutoyo and analog outputs.
- Break detection, automatic output, data storage and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing process.
- Pass/fail indicators and outputs.
- 5 Selectable units of measure.
- Optional run-down fixtures to help capture readings from electric tools.
- 3-year warranty
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT02 torque analyzers/tool testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single-point data. Data stored in the TT02’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
These torque analyzers also include a 1/4″ hex to 3/8″ square adapter, universal voltage ac adapter, battery, USB cable, resource CD, and NIST traceable calibration certificate.
Note: Not for use with impact or pneumatic tools.