NOW THROUGH MAY 29TH, 2020 WE ARE OFFERING 25% OFF!
PLEASE CALL 1-866-997-0522 OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
UPDATED VERSION- The DILLON QUICKCHECK ‘RED’ TENSIONMETER NOW includes the following enhancements:
- Up to 20 Rope Calibrations (must be specified at time of order)
- Informative display shows unit, wire type, sheave and battery
- Date and time are now included
- Calibration reminder (set up by distributor)
- RS232 serial port
- Configurable auto zero tracking and filtering
- Expanded temperaure range of -4 to 154 degrees F
- Stores up to 270 wire rope readings to be exported later
- Includes carrying case.
New upgraded heavy duty carry case for Dillon Quick-Check
After listening to customer feedback Dillon are now supplying a new heavy duty carry case that is incredibly ROBUST and DURABLE so that is can survive the daily rigors out in the field.
- IP67 Rated
- Waterproof and crushproof
- -22°F – 167°F operating temperature
- Improved internal foam inserts with added storage space and strong adhesive hold
- Reinforced external latches with metal pins
- Reinforced handle with easy grip
- Reinforced outer shell with corner protection – Strong while being light weight
Calibration Check Rod
A great new tool to ensure your quick check is accurate every time between calibrations cycles.
Simple and easy to use!
Ensure Calibration Rod serial number matches serial number in the Wire selection of Quick Check, and using the “T” sheaves, clamp Quick Check onto the calibration rod to get a reading.
This tool will soon be a requirement for all cell tower plumb and tensions that need to be verified prior to submitting results.
TOWER CONFIGURATION NOW AVAILABLE.
Includes 16 of the most popular wire sizes and two sets of sheaves (3/16″-1/2″ and 1/2″-1″)
Preset wire sizes are 1 x 7 (3/16,1/4,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,and 5/8) and 1 x 19 (1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16,3/4,13/16,7/8, and 1)
Precalibrated and ready for immediate shipment.
The Dillon Quick-Check “RED” Tension Meter quickly measures tension in cable guardrails, guy lines, elevators, cable barriers, bridges, winch rope, fall arrest systems, aircraft cables, utilities and overhead wires. It installs, measures and removes in seconds. The digital loadcell is highly accurate and requires no lookup or correction tables. The operator can quickly select from 20 different wire sizes and types stored in the Quick-Checks memory. The Check tensioning mode graphically displays the current and target tensions for extremely quick setting of line tension.
Plus it still includes these popular features:
- Accomodates a wide range of wire sizes and styles
- Sheaves with bearings eleiminate friction and provide the best accuracy
- Easy to read display with full text prompt
- Easy to use soft key interface
- Uses popular AA batteries
- Portable and rugged designed for outdoor use
- Built-in averaging saves time and eliminates errors
- Stores up to 20 unique wire sizes and types
- Built-in temperature sensor with patented automatic tension adjustment.
Click on the link below for configuration recommendations
Optional Data Export Pack
Data Export Pack
The data export pack is a complete kit for exporting data into Excel from the serial port of a Dillon instrument (Excel will need to be set up with comma delimited format).
The kit includes an RS-232 hardware wedge with 6’ USB cable and RS-232 to 9 pin interface cable to PC.
Plug and play solution
The hardware wedge allows you to transfer RS-232 data into any application that supports keyboard input. When you plug the Hardware Wedge into a USB port on your PC, the drivers will automatically be installed within a few seconds. Data export is simple using Excel with comma delimited format.
The wedge is simple to use and does not require any configuration steps by the user. Standard configuration is set to 9600-N-8-1 and cannot be changed by the user.