NOW THROUGH MAY 29TH, 2020 WE ARE OFFERING 25% OFF!
PLEASE CALL 1-866-997-0522 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com to place your order.
The EDjunior dynamometer gets straight to the point, apply a load – take a reading. Its Spartan design is a direct response to industries that have wanted an extremely well-built instrument that could be relied upon for simple, yet critical measurements of weight and force.
The EDjunior draws its strength from the exhaustive engineering that went into the design of the Dillon EDXtreme dynamometer. Both share the same base of research and testing to match material characteristics and load cell technology. The choices made in development have yielded an exceptionally rugged instrument capable of consistently delivering accurate, repeatable measurements.
The EDjunior is even more remarkable when you consider price. If you believe you have to pay more to get more – just compare the Dillon EDjunior to the competition. Nothing else comes close!
The EDjunior is all about value. Behind its simple design and easy operation, you will find the quality and performance not found elsewhere in the low price range. With the EDjunior, Dillon proves that economy can go hand-in-hand with accuracy, long service life and, most importantly, worker safety.
- The EDjunior provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings
- The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2 % (full scale)
- Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications
- The exclusive Dillon SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and display functions without the typical confusing menu structure
- With the EDjunior’s low power consumption, typical battery life is over 425 hours
- Dillon’s distinctive curve-body design further eliminates unnecessary weight and streamlines the unit to help prevent binding
- Available Capacities:
- EDjr–1T – 2,500 lb | 1,000 kgf | 10,000 N
- EDjr–2T – 5,000 lb | 2,000 kgf | 20,000 N
- EDjr–5T – 10,000 lb | 5,000 kgf | 50,000 N
- EDjr–10T – 25,000 lbf | 10,000 kgf | 100,000 N
- 0.2% of capacity
- 128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display shows all digits
- 1.0″ (26 mm) high plus annunciators and softkeys
- Units of Measure:
- kilogram force
- Includes: Carry case, batteries, manual and calibration card