FOR PRICE QUOTE PLEASE CALL 1-866-997-0522 OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Force Measurement Has Never Been Easier
The Chatillon* CS2 digital force testers are revolutionary systems optimized for production testing applications, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few. No personal computer is required; no proprietary software is required; no knowledge of programming languages is required. This easy; flexible and affordable Tester uses a 2 in 1 Laptop Console in both Production and Laboratory environments.
Two options are available. Both the CS2-225 and CS2-1100 provide an easy-to-use, intuitive and straight-forward method for tensile, compression, sheer, flexural, peel, or advanced multi-stage testing that conform to ISO or ASTM testing procedures.
With the CS2 You Can Perform:
- Limit testing to load, displacement, height or time
- Break testing-sharp or percentage
- Multi-stage, cyclic tests and height measurements
- Peel Testing
- Spring Testing
- Capture 2nd Peak
- RS-232 Auto Result Export
When repetitive testing and exploring of results is important, but you don’t need advanced materials test functionality, the CS2 is an excellent choice.
A 2-in-1 Laptop Console with Built-in Flexibility for Production and Lab Environments
The CS2 uses a 2-in-1 Laptop Console with Console with an 11 inch touch screen for easy and continuous operation in a production environment. The touch screen is also easy to operate, making it the perfect interface for users at all skill levels. A few touches are all it takes to setup a test, select the test runs and export reports. the Laptop Console may also be unfolded and setup using the keyboard as a laptop beside the CS2.
With The CS2 You Can:
- Define your favorite, frequently-used tests for immediate access and insert a sample picture as an icon for unambiguous test selection.
- Switch seamlessly during test batch execution between individual test graphs, batch results and statistics.
- Print and export data directly from the screen or use automatic data archiving.