Its time to upgrade to digital
Why switch from a hydraulic Pinch Gauge to digital?
• Force is measured using load-cell digital technology that gives more accurate, repeatable, consistent measurements
• No hydraulic oil is used to measure force, eliminating the risk of oil leakage and decalibration
• Resetting of max results is digital; standard hydraulic reset knobs are prone to breaking
• LCD screen makes results easy to read
• Saves time by calculating mean, SD, COV, and other statistics on the device
Why should I choose BIMS™ digital Pinch Gauges?
• Extended testing capacity (100 lb pinch) is designed for the strongest and weakest patients
• Measures force consistently with ±1% accuracy
• Color LCD display graphically shows results
• Numerous testing protocols for advanced testing
• Results saved on device with memory for over 1,000 patients
This Pinch gauge uses digital load-cell technology to measure pinch strength with greater accuracy and repeatability than standard hydraulic Pinch gauges. With this technology, BIMS™ Pinch gauges are hydraulic oil-free, and all functions are digital so there are no moving parts that are prone to breaking. Force is digitally
measured with ±1% accuracy. Results are shown on a full color LCD screen.
Grip BIMS™ dynamometers are available in three models: Functional, Clinic or Deluxe.
Clinic and Deluxe units allow testing results to be saved with memory for over 1,000 patients. These models are Bluetooth-enabled for connection to future applications.
This model does everything a standard hydraulic pinch gauge can do with greater accuracy and repeatability. Use to view live strength readings with the Max Force test.
This model is ideal for clinic practitioners to perform timed tests which are calculated and saved on the device. It includes theMax Force, Quick, and GST tests.
This model expands upon the Clinic model and includes more advanced timed tests that are ideal for research applications, Workers’ Compensation, FCE (Functional Capacity Evaluation) and day-to-day testing. It includes Max Force, Quick, GST, RET, MMVE, MVE, and Fatigue tests.