Its time to upgrade to digital
Why switch from a hydraulic dynamometer to digital?
• Force is measured using load-cell digital technology that givesmore accurate, repeatable, consistent measurements
• No hydraulic oil is used to measure force, eliminating the risk of oil leakage and decalibration
• Resetting of max results is digital; standard hydraulic reset knobs are prone to breaking
• LCD screen makes results easy to read
• Saves time by calculating mean, SD, COV, and other statistics on the device
Why should I choose BIMS™ digital dynamometers?
• Extended testing capacity (300 lb grip / 100 lb pinch) is designed for the strongest and weakest patients
• Measures force consistently with ±1% accuracy
• Color LCD display graphically shows results
• Numerous testing protocols for advanced testing
• 5-position hand grip accommodates different hand sizes and tests
• Results saved on device with memory for over 1,000 patients
This dynamometer uses digital load-cell technology to measure grip and pinch strength with greater accuracy and repeatability than standard hydraulic dynamometers. With this technology, BIMS™ dynamometers are hydraulic oil-free, and all functions are digital so there are no moving parts that are prone to breaking. Force is digitally
measured with ±1% accuracy. Each dynamometer features adjustable 5-position handles (grip) that fit all hand sizes and enable testing at various
grip positions. Results are shown on a full color LCD screen. Grip dynamometers have an extended testing capacity that measures grip strength up to 300 lbs (135 kg).
Grip BIMS™ dynamometers are available in three models: Functional, Clinic or Deluxe.
Clinic and Deluxe units allow testing results to be saved with memory for over 1,000 patients. These models are Bluetooth-enabled for connection to future applications.
This model does everything a standard hydraulic dynamometer can do with greater accuracy and repeatability. Use to view live strength readings with the Max Force test.
This model is ideal for clinic practitioners to perform timed tests which are calculated and saved on the device. It includes theMax Force, Quick, and GST tests.
This model expands upon the Clinic model and includes more advanced timed tests that are ideal for research applications, Workers’ Compensation, FCE (Functional Capacity Evaluation) and day-to-day testing. It includes Max Force, Quick, GST, RET, MMVE, MVE, and Fatigue tests.