Baseline® Hand Dynamometer – Standard – 200 lb Capacity:
Baseline® standard hydraulic hand dynamometer has a 200 pound capacity. Unit has blue body and 2-1/2” analog gauge. Unit has 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. Baseline® hydraulic hand dynamometer gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to “feel” the handle move. The internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability. Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset. Five position handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline® and Jamar® studies. The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE Certified. Comes in a protective carrying case.
- 200 lb.-capacity hydraulic hand dynamometer for measuring grip strength
- Lightweight for ease of holding and squeezing
- Five-position adjustable handle, with grip-adjust range of 1.35 to 3.35″ for multiple readings
- Gauge constructed to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B 40.1 standards for 98%-plus accuracy
- Measures 12 x 10 x 6 inches (L x W x H)
- 2 year warranty