Replaces: NCI models 7824
The ZP224 parcel scale is suitable for larger oversized packages up to 250lbs.
A tare feature also provides for use in general weighing applications.
Our range of post, mail and shipping scales are highly accurate, developed in partnership with our customers and designed for use in a wide range of environments, from retail counters to back office systems. Most are highly connective, able to integrate into existing POS and data systems.
- Simple operation and easy to set up
- Large 1” Internally mounted backlite LCD display
- Optional customer operator remote display with no keypad
- Units and Tare key provide for use in additional general weighing applications
- Can be field calibrated at 100 x 0.02lb (50 x 0.01 kg)
- 3 Party software connectivity available
- RS-232 using NCI, SMA or Auto-print interface protocols
- USB HID keyboard wedge mode using one of the interface protocols
- USB Virtual COM port using one of the interface protocols
- Power –
- AC power using RS-232 interface
- USB powered when connected to software program with USB port(s)
- Available with stainless flat top or ball top weight platter