The Pennsylvania Scale Wash down Indicators, scales and bases provide a high performance and easy to clean design for demanding wet and wash down environments. Ideal for Food Manufacturers, Food Processing and Poultry, Meat and Sea Food processors. Create the ideal system for your specific requirements by combining the rugged, reliable and high performance 7400 or 7600/4 digital weight indicator wash down indicator with bench/wall “U” bracket or 18” column with the new 6500 stainless steel wash down base. An extremely easy to clean design and all 304 Stainless Steel construction, including hardware AND load cell will help you maintain sanitary requirements and with outstanding weighing performance and reliability.
Outstanding Performance in Wash down Sanitary Production Environments:
Wash down Rating of IP66K / IP67 /Nema 4X for High Pressure Wash down
304 Stainless Steel Design including Load Cell and all Hardware resists corrosion from harsh cleaning chemicals and repeated wash down.
300% Overload Protection
Sanitary Design, completely sealed indicator and welded corners on platform cover along withan open design base structure makes this easy to clean without areas to collect water or debris.
Bright, easy-to-read high intensity red LED display .56” high
• Choose from the simple interface 7400 indicator or, for more advanced operation, the 7600 indicator with numeric keypad entry
• Weight displayed in two units of measure. Choose from lb., kg, oz., g, lb./oz., and others.
• Serial com port standard, bidirectional and programmable
• NTEP Approved to 5,000 divisions
• AC/DC operation with built in rechargeable battery providing up to 30 hours of weighing performance
• Second base input, connect and use two bases with one indicator
• Wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) ethernet communications
• Analog output 0-10VDC or 4-20ma
• Setpoint/relays AC or DC operation
• PIVOT custom label design and label printing systems
• 220/230 VAC operation