Torque Tool Tester
Part No. MTT02
Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual and electric torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. These testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8” square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions, and also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
A blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz and accuracy of ±0.3% produce reliable and consistent test results. The TT02 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output/zeroing/data storage upon tool slip or click, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT02 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT02’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Includes 1/4″ hex to 3/8″ square adapter, universal voltage ac adapter, battery, USB cable, resource CD, MESURLite software, and NIST traceable calibration certificate.
Note: Not for use with impact or pneumatic tools.
- First/Second Peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 3/8″ square receptacle accomodates common bits and attachments
- High speed 7000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 1000 point data memory with statistics and outputs
- USB RS232, Mitutoyo and analog outputs
- Break detection, automatic output, data storage and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing process
- 5 Selectable units of measure
- Optional run down fixtures help capture readings from electric tools.
- 3 year warranty