This model is now discontinued
Please check out the new DFS3 series Digital force gauges
Includes New Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 and 10 compatible Force Test Software
The Chatillon® DFS II Series offers the best price performance of any digital force gauge available today.
This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for basic and complex applications. Ideal for handheld or test stand applications, the DFS II may be equipped with integral load cells or smart remote sensors for load measurement or torque measurement. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.1% full scale in integral load cell or dedicated remote models.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution, full color dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load averaging, load comparisons, % and sharp break detection, loadcell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display can be inverted and displayed results may be “hidden” from the operator. The DFS II offers password protection for gauge set ups.
Standard accessories include case, AC adapter/charger, NIST Calibration certificate, hook, flat, notch, point, chisel, and extension rod.
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Advanced Functions –
- Load Limits
- Load Averaging
- Load Comparison
- Break Detection
- Contact Closure
- Embedded SPC
- Analog, Digital and Mitutoyo Outputs
- Display and Output Filtering
- Overload History
- Integral Load Cell
- Better than 0.1% FS Accuracy
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Remote Load Cell
- Dedicated – Better than 0.1% Accuracy
- Non-Dedicated – Better than 0.25% Accuracy
- Torque Sensor – Better than 0.3% Accuracy
- Simple User Interface
- Selectable Display Languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- NIST Calibration with Data
- 1 Year Warranty
- Note: As of July 4th, 2017 the Bluetooth feature is no longer available.