Introducing the A&D “Newton Series” Precision Balance – the scale that stands out from the crowd by having the highest a compact design featuring a 16mm high LCD display with an amber backlight which allows for easy viewing in even the worst of lighting conditions. As with many A&D scales, this scale is equipped with advanced technology that easily distinguishes it from most other industry scales.
Among its many features, the E”Newton Series” has a fully digital calibration process, underhook weighing ability, and an optional USB interface that can be used to connect to computers and printers. The Specific Gravity option gives you the ability to identify the density of the item(s) you’re weighing, a feature that most other scales don’t offer. Additionally, the exclusive counting mode feature uses the Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) weighing system which allows you to weigh a large amount of individual items at the same time and determine the quantity of individual items in the entire weighed collection. This feature is perfect for a host of multi-purpose functions, including weighing money and coins for merchant stands and stores. You do none of the calculations – stand back while the “Newton Series” does all the work for you.
As additional conveniences for the user, A&D Weighing has equipped these scales with the ability to obtain Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) data, check weighing capability, and a stackable design. Need to weigh in something other than grams? No problem, switch between different weighing units with ease, including grams, ounces, pounds, troy ounces, carats, momme, pennyweight, grains, newtons, and tael. With so many technological advantages, this scale is still easy to use and operate, and requires no specialize training or experience. The 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty ensures that this scale is durable and reliable, just like its reputation suggests. Make the A&D Newton Series Balance the workhorse of your intense weighing operations today.
- High resolution LCD display with backlight
- Battery (4 x AA not included) or AC power
- Full digital calibration
- Under-hook weighing
- Specific Gravity function
- Check-weighing capability
- Stackable (up to three high)
- Fast one second response time
- Counting mode with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) % weighing
- Comparator and percentage functionality
- Can connection to a printer or computer through the RS-232C serial interface (optional) or USB interface (optional)
- Can obtain Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) data
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty Options include: RS-232 or USB connectivity, carrying case